Trip Hazard will be performing at Just Dogs Live 2019
Britain’s Got Talent 2016 Finalist and winner of Superdogs Live will be performing at Just Dogs Live 2019.
Dog trainer Lucy Heath and her tiny companion Trip Hazard, the 2 year old crossbreed, were finalists on Britain’s Got Talent 2016.
They received standing ovations from the judges and audiences for all 3 of their routines and they will be here at Just Dogs Live 2019.I
f you need a reason to come along to see Lucy and Trip, here’s a list of their credits:
- Britain’s Got Talent finalist 2016,
- 4th place in the Crufts British Freestyle Final 2018 (highest placing non Border Collie),
- selected by the Kennel Club for Heelwork to Music Team Great Britain 2018 competing at the Open European Championships in Switzerand,
- won Superdogs Live at both the London Pet Show and National Pet Show 2015,
- performed in Beauty and the Beast panto for Polkadot Pantomimes 2015,
- starred in Cinderella at the Echo Arena Liverpool for Shone Productions.
Trip is a canine superstar, be sure not to miss Trip at this year’s show.